Thursday, January 7, 2010

Isla's 1st Arrival in Little Rock


Reunited!! Playing with Auntie!

one of my many Little Rock snoozers

Isla's first taste of Christmas

Meeting Great Grandma, or "G G"

With Papa!

Isla's signature tear.

With Da Da!
Do we look alike?

With Auntie & Uncle Anthony!

Yay! As soon as I got to Little Rock I decided I wanted to crawl. I got off the plane and got down on my Nonna & Papa's living room floor and decided it was time to show off my skills. I love to move! I was crawling all over the place. I got to see my Auntie, boy did I miss her, and meet my Uncle Anthony. It was SO fun right away. Of course I also got to see my Papa again, and it was so amazing! I think he is SO proud of me. I got to see Nonna again too! Wow, was there lots of fun stimulation. I was SO into everyone and everything that I also decided to take some stellar naps in the morning and afternoon! My mom calls them "snoozers." I would practically pass out from fun overload. Those naps were GREAT, so great, but I don't really want to take them here at home anymore...
Not right now at least, because ALSO in Little Rock, a few days after I started crawling, I learned how to pull myself up to standing! Now, this is really awesome! I can see on top of tables and over things. I can try to reach things big people put onto tables like those glass things that everyone puts in their mouth like a bottle. I even feel bigger than dogs, well, maybe not Xela... I want to climb up everything now. I am thinking about becoming a rock climber in the near future. I also got t meet my Great Grandmother Longinotti, and I am going to call her "G G." I opened my first Christmas present from her, a few days early. SO fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment