Friday, July 17, 2009

One Month Old!

Wow! I am one month old in a few days- so hard to believe. I am growing so much and changing ever so slightly. I am making a lot more cooing type baby noises, which mom & dad love. The Dansby's (my grandparents!!) left earlier this week, and we miss them. It was so nice having them here for a visit and helping mom & dad around the house & with me. We are enjoying many visits from friends, and sadly had to say goodbye to our friends Chris & Lily this week. They are moving away, & off to get married!! Mommy is getting used to taking care of me throughout the day. She read me The Little Prince this week, and I LOVE it! Daddy is loving special time with me- he is a master diaper changer. One of these days mom & dad will finish unpacking, hopefully. I think I stay awake a little more during the day now. I spend lots of this time looking all around, with very wide eyes. I still love to dance. Mom & dad dance me to sleep or to happy relaxation, many times a day & often to fun music. I experienced my first thunderstorm last night and a month ago today is when mommy started having contractions. I miss all my grandparents now that they are away. I think about them all the time!
Chatting on her cell phone in her sleep again. That hand- she just loves it!

Enjoying the Dansby's visit

Lovin' on Surada.

Yay Todd!! 7.11.09

Hugs from Bernadette!

Todd & Isla

Daddy!

Looking in Daddy's eyes

A walk around the neighborhood.

Special time with Grandma Surada

Grandpa serenading Isla & Surada. Singing the song he made up for Isla! She misses them so much!!

Nap time.

Such amazing expressions this baby makes! They keep her parents entertained all day.

Crashed out

Sleep smiles! So fun!

Lily & Chris's going away party. Mommy was SO tired & sad to see them go.

The official send-off: So sad. Saying goodbye to Lily & Chris at Nica's, 7.16.09

Sleeping beauty!

Tummy time on the blanket Uncle Wade made for his new brother or sister to be, in 1975. His brother Taylor (daddy!) was brought home from the hospital in it! Now it is for Isla Bean! 7.16.09

No comments:

Post a Comment